Japan Car Direct’s Goal
Our goal is simple. We strive for every customer’s total satisfaction. We work to achieve this with honest, professional service, and clear communication. We are auction members with bidding privileges at all the dealer’s auctions in Japan. JCD’s customers are supplied with auction memberships enabling them to search at their leisure, and see the auction reports and photos of over 150,000 vehicles per week at the over 110 weekly dealer auctions.
We provide professional inspections of all vehicles to assure that they meet customers’ required spec and condition before purchase. We source vehicles from auctions, dealer’s lots and private sellers. After being purchased the vehicles are transported to the nearest port for export to the required destination.
Honesty is the principle that we pride ourselves on most. We are here to serve all of our customers in a straight forward and ethical manner. We work with an “open book” policy. All documents related to every purchase are scanned and emailed to our customers for confirmation. When working with JCD, customers are always aware of where every yen is being spent.
Japanese Business Culture
As is a well known fact around the world, the Japanese are extremely hard working people. Being an island nation, they have been forced to cooperate with each other over 1000’s of years. This cooperation is molded by the strict hierarchical structure of their society. In fact, every Japanese person has an inherent sense of responsibility to respect and obey those Japanese that are older than themselves. This very rigid system may stifle creativity to some degree, but it is the cement of a consistently high quality service industry, and a never ending work ethic.
JCD takes full advantage of the Japanese work ethic, and excellent infrastructure to bring our customers top quality vehicles at the lowest possible prices.
1. First we identify the best vehicles depending on our customer’s needs, and translate the auction reports giving a clear understanding of each vehicle’s history, and present overall condition.
2. After our customers select the vehicles that they want to bid on, we have an additional inspection done by a professional third party vehicle evaluator. This is done to ensure that there are no discrepancies between the vehicle’s actual condition, and the auction house report.
3. If the condition of the vehicle is confirmed to meet our customer’s specifications, we place a predetermined bid on their behalf.
4. When the vehicle is won at auction, it will be transported directly to the nearest port. It is then parked in our shipping agent’s gated yard at the port for free.
5. The vehicles are exported on the next available ship, either RO/RO, or in containers depending on our customer’s needs and vehicle condition. JCD has contracts and excellent working relationships with the oldest forwarder in Yokohama, The Keihin Co., Ltd., Eastern Car Liner, Autohub and Toyofuji, giving us access to ports around Japan, and ship bookings worldwide.
6. After the vehicles have been loaded, and the ship has left the Japanese port, JCD will courier all the necessary documents to our customer for them to pick up their vehicle at the designated port. Alternatively, JCD can assist our customers in using local brokers to have their vehicle cleared through customs, and then either picked up at the port, or transported to their door.
JCD delivers excellent valued vehicles, in a timely and professional manner. Whatever your vehicle import needs, JCD is the solution.
We own the business, no middleman. For more information please contact JCD today.
JCD’s Japanese Used Vehicle Dealer’s License
VIDEO AT KEIHIN YARD YOKOHAMA PORT:
Photographing some vehicles and loading up some inner cargo. Yokohama Port Keihin Yard
10 stars for service! This was my first time importing, we used JPC on a recommendation from a friend and I was really blown away by the service which Andrew... read moreJeff Cheok10/21/2021
In a time were lots of exporters are trying to make a quick dollar and sell you a rusty car, Japan Car Direct looks out for you and makes sure... read moreSebastian Kurpiel10/01/2021
Hey Matt, thanks for all the help in locating the perfect vehicle for our acreage. We cannot say enough good things about the service you provided. Your... read moreAngela Butler9/06/2021
After deciding to import a vehicle myself from Japan to the US, Japan car direct was one of the first names to come up. Of course this being the first... read moreLelandLs6 T7/28/2021
I had a great experience with Japan Car Direct. Matt helped answer all my questions and guide me thru the process successfully. Buying a car sight unseen can be stressful... read moreJake Metz7/19/2021
Great to do business with. Mathew was very helpful and guided me through the process to import a Nissan Elgrande. I can thoroughly recommend them for anyone else... read moreJonathan Pyne7/16/2021
I just bought a suzuki carry from Japan. Taylor was super helpful and supportive during the process, all the way up to picking up my truck at the port! Definitely... read moreLandon Sutherland7/01/2021
This was my first time ever purchasing vehicles from Japan. Mathew was recommend to me by a friend and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. Besides... read moreJonathan Wells6/21/2021
Mathew was great to work with and everything went well through the auction and export process. He was very patient with all my questions since it was my first... read moreJack Wagner5/29/2021
JCD was great to work with. Mathew was patient with me as I searched for my dream vehicle. He explained the process and helped me understand how to eliminate as... read moreGreg Thompson5/20/2021
Mathew was patient and professional from the start. Helped me understand the Japanese listings, arranged on-site inspections when I wanted a closer look. Vehicle was shipped without drama. Arrived safely.... read moreGalen Haye5/11/2021
I live in Japan and buying a car can be a challenge but Yoshiro at Japan Car Direct really made this an easy process. His patience with me is worth... read moreRai Yen4/21/2021
Great experience working with Japan Car Direct. Very helpful, great communication and very patient with a first time mini truck buyer and importer.Sven MacAller4/06/2021
Just awesome people to deal with...I started my search for a JZA80 Supra 2 years ago by just looking on JCD because I was really scared that I would go... read moreBayshore Boys3/28/2021
Worked with Matthew, Taylor and Scott to find a particular Daihatsu Hijet to import into Australia. Not only did I find the right vehicle using thier platform, they then helped... read moreAlex Cochran3/28/2021