- About Us
- How To Buy
- Info and Terms
- Japan Car News
- 1959 Ferrari California Spyder LWB
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – The most expensive car ever?
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX sells for $138,000
- 3,000 hp Nissan GT-R
- Affordable used Japanese campers
- Air-cooled Porsche 911 perfection
- Aston Martin is Huge in Japan
- Auto Test: The World’s Safest Motorsport
- BMW Unveils The X2 M35i
- Drifting on the Cheap: PVC Drift!
- Extreme Camber in Japanese Cars
- Honda Won Four 2018 ‘Best Cars for the Money’ Awards
- Incredible Group B Rally auction featuring Lancia Delta S4 Stradale
- Japanese Engine Displacement
- Japanese Food Trucks
- One-off BMW M3 30 Years American Edition
- Porsche unveils the fastest, most expensive Porsche 911 ever
- Premium JDM Classics Part 1
- Premium JDM Classics Part 2
- Self-healing electric Lamborghini supercar
- Shaken and Self Inspection
- Shaken and Self Inspection Part 1B
- Subaru WRX STI sets new record
- The 2018 Toyota Century — Japan’s answer to Rolls-Royce
- The First FIA Intercontinental Drifting Cup!
- The Honda NSX returns to Spa 24
- The insane McLaren 600LT meets crazy JDM models from the 90s
- Toyota Announces Gazoo Racing Company
- Toyota Rotary Engine Vehicle Displayed at CES 2018
- JDM Vehicles
- Drift Cars
- European JDM
- Exported Vehicles
- JDM Cars Over 25 Years Old!
- Left Hand Drive Cars
- Performance Vehicles
- Stock Vehicles
- Vehicles Available In Japan
- 1988 Suzuki Carry 4WD Clean Little Truck with DUMP!
- 1996 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Alpina B6 Touring Wagon 1997
- AMG E-Class 6.0 liter 1996
- Daihatsu HiJet JUMBO
- Fairlady Z 432 restored by Tadashi Ando!
- Honda Civic Type R (EK9 chassis)
- Honda Integra Type R
- Impreza WRX STi Sports Wagon Version V (1998)
- JDM 1965 Jaguar Mark 2
- JDM 1989 Suzuki Carry 4WD
- JDM 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV
- JDM 1997 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version IV
- JDM first-generation Hino Dutro light duty truck
- JDM Mercedes Benz SL 500
- JDM Nissan Silvia S15
- JDM Suzuki Cappuccino
- JDM Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE-86
- JDM Toyota Supra Turbo RZ (JZA80)
- Mazda MX5 (NA) 1.8 liter 1994
- Mercedes Benz G-Class
- Nissan 180SX 1990 1.8 TURBO
- Peugeot 106 S16 (2001)
- Suzuki Alto Works Type One
- The Classic Air-Cooled 911 2.4 Liter
- Mini Trucks and Kei Turbo Cars
- Kei Truck Repair Tips
- Mini Trucks and Kei Turbo Cars
- Turbo “Kei” Cars
- Turbo “Kei” Vans
- Recently Exported JDM Vehicles
- Suzuki Jimny
Do yourself a favor, call Mathew at Japan Car Direct. Let him take the worry about doing business over seas off your plate. Not knowing anything about importing vehicles from Japan, I spent countless hours studying and trying to figure it all out. The headaches were too much! After Mathew walked me through the process it was a piece of cake. We've already bought a couple and are now buying more with complete confidence. Thanks guys, much much appreciated.
Can not recommend these guys enough. I dealt with Matt, who was extremely helpful and patient with all of my stupid questions. The way they have the whole process is so convenient, especially with the live video translations of the auction sheets. I will absolutely be returning to them in the future.
Trustworthy group here! They made it easy from point a to b. So glad this was the first group I tried as I have heard horror stories about the import process. Highly recommended.
Yoshi and team were patient in helping me find the right car (green 2016 Prius 4WD) and get me through the process. Flawless service, prompt response to communications, on delivery the car was better than expected, very close to new looking. Their recommended partners for shipping and entry into NZ were on the ball too. Highly recommended! Pro tip: don't mess around; decide exactly what you want, then bid to win.
I had been toying with the Idea of importing a Land Cruiser from Japan for a while and to be honest was quite hesitant about doing so, as the process for a first timer seemed quite daunting. Mathew at JCD made the whole process SUPER EASY! Been a pleasure dealing with him and was kept informed every step of the way and super fast communication kept the whole process stress free! Thanks again Mathew and I'm looking forward to the next Cruiser! Cheers!!
I was daunted by the prospect of purchasing a vehicle overseas. Mathew was right there to offer direction and assurance along the way. He was quick to respond and most importantly, his word was good. Everything came to pass as he advised. The only point that went differently from his anticipation was the duty tax, which inherently has room for interpretation and may depend on the port of delivery. Would I go to Mathew and JCD again? Absolutely! With his help I obtained a suzuki carry with 8k miles, 4wd hi/lo w/ diff lock, in excellent condition, for a total of 5k from auction to driveway--tremendous value in my estimation. Thanks Mathew, the little truck is a fine addition to the farm. My kids, and my wife, love to drive it:)
Mathew at Japan Car Direct has been a HUGE help and continually went above and beyond with assisting me. It was my first time bidding on vehicles at auction and having them shipped to the US. He even helped me arrange a mechanic in Japan to do some work on the Hiace I purchased so that it would arrive in the US in tip top shape and be ready to hit the road. I look forward to doing more business with Mathew in the future and you should too!
I was totally clueless and was having a really hard time finding someone that I felt I could trust to help me with these auctions. A couple folks recommended Mathew over at JCD and I very reluctantly reached out. Yeah, I have trust issues. Dude put me at ease and really walked me through the whole process. After a couple months I didn’t end up buying a vehicle, but that’s on me. When I changed my direction, Mathew helped me wrap things up and wished me well. I have zero reservations about reaching out to these guys or recommending anyone else to do so. Very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and everything I needed. You won’t be disappointed.
Ordered an Acty Van with these guys. five star service all the way. everything went perfect!!!. I was so afraid to import a car myself. JCD made it seamless. I would import wit them and only them again and again. Thanks guys!!
Discovered KEI vehicles about a year ago and spent many hours searching the internet in hopes of finding an affordable van state side, to no avail. That is until I sent a message to Mathew at JCD. He was quick to respond, answered way too many of my silly questions, and worked diligently to find the right van for me. He is thorough, clear, and timely. Made the process simple and enjoyable. I am more than excited to work with him again. I highly recommend the service these gentlemen provide.
Matt made importing a few mini trucks for our farm a breeze. Super easy to deal with and transparent with all the details involved in bidding and winning auctions, the import process, and everything in between.
My truck had been stolen and Matt was helping me bid on mini-trucks to replace it. Of course once we started bidding the truck was recovered, but Matt was upfront and very helpful both getting into and out of our auction based relationship. I would not hesitate to work with JCD again!
I worked with Mat and i believe i couldn't have done any better. This was my first time dealing with importing, Mat was so patient and helpful through this purchase. I also feel he got me the best deals, i have since the first purchase made two more and will continue to do business with Mat.
I purchased three vehicles from auction with Matt, he made it extremely easy and was available whenever I needed him throughout the entire importing process. This is not the last time I will be dealing with them. I plan to order more vehicles in the near future! If your looking for a trustworthy company to order vehicles through I highly recommend JCD!
Mathew was super helpful if helping me get more info and bid on cars I was interested in.