- About Us
- How To Buy
- Info and Terms
- Japan Car News
- 1959 Ferrari California Spyder LWB
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – The most expensive car ever?
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX sells for $138,000
- 3,000 hp Nissan GT-R
- Affordable used Japanese campers
- Air-cooled Porsche 911 perfection
- Aston Martin is Huge in Japan
- Auto Test: The World’s Safest Motorsport
- BMW Unveils The X2 M35i
- Drifting on the Cheap: PVC Drift!
- Extreme Camber in Japanese Cars
- Honda Won Four 2018 ‘Best Cars for the Money’ Awards
- Incredible Group B Rally auction featuring Lancia Delta S4 Stradale
- Japanese Engine Displacement
- Japanese Food Trucks
- One-off BMW M3 30 Years American Edition
- Porsche unveils the fastest, most expensive Porsche 911 ever
- Premium JDM Classics Part 1
- Premium JDM Classics Part 2
- Self-healing electric Lamborghini supercar
- Shaken and Self Inspection
- Shaken and Self Inspection Part 1B
- Subaru WRX STI sets new record
- The 2018 Toyota Century — Japan’s answer to Rolls-Royce
- The First FIA Intercontinental Drifting Cup!
- The Honda NSX returns to Spa 24
- The insane McLaren 600LT meets crazy JDM models from the 90s
- Toyota Announces Gazoo Racing Company
- Toyota Rotary Engine Vehicle Displayed at CES 2018
- JDM Vehicles
- Drift Cars
- European JDM
- Exported Vehicles
- JDM Cars Over 25 Years Old!
- Left Hand Drive Cars
- Performance Vehicles
- Stock Vehicles
- Vehicles Available In Japan
- 1988 Suzuki Carry 4WD Clean Little Truck with DUMP!
- 1996 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
- Alpina B6 Touring Wagon 1997
- AMG E-Class 6.0 liter 1996
- Daihatsu HiJet JUMBO
- Fairlady Z 432 restored by Tadashi Ando!
- Honda Civic Type R (EK9 chassis)
- Honda Integra Type R
- Impreza WRX STi Sports Wagon Version V (1998)
- JDM 1965 Jaguar Mark 2
- JDM 1989 Suzuki Carry 4WD
- JDM 1996 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV
- JDM 1997 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version IV
- JDM first-generation Hino Dutro light duty truck
- JDM Mercedes Benz SL 500
- JDM Nissan Silvia S15
- JDM Suzuki Cappuccino
- JDM Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE-86
- JDM Toyota Supra Turbo RZ (JZA80)
- Mazda MX5 (NA) 1.8 liter 1994
- Mercedes Benz G-Class
- Nissan 180SX 1990 1.8 TURBO
- Peugeot 106 S16 (2001)
- Suzuki Alto Works Type One
- The Classic Air-Cooled 911 2.4 Liter
- Kei for the UK
- Mini Trucks and Kei Turbo Cars
- Kei Truck Repair Tips
- Mini Trucks and Kei Turbo Cars
- Turbo “Kei” Cars
- Turbo “Kei” Vans
- Recently Exported JDM Vehicles
- Suzuki Jimny
I can't recommend JCD enough. Mathew was a fantastic person to work with. As a newbie to the Japanese auctions, I was quite naïve and had far too many questions. Mathew was kind, knowledgeable, and patient through the entire process. My Minicab arrived last week and I am quite pleased. I would not hesitate to work with Japan Car Direct again in the future. Thank you Mathew!! Jay A.
I purchased a suzuki carry from here.. They made the whole process so easy..fantastic communication,and I got what I wanted.. highly recommend using this company for your next purchase. 5 stars
IF YOU ARE OVERLY CAUTIOUS READ THIS I am over the top and I am aware of it. Matthew probably should get an award for dealing with me. I dig into everything and am used to fighting for fairness at auto auctions here in the USA - we own a small dealership. Early into my fist purchase (of many) Matthew earned my trust. He’s a rare breed: a true professional and exceptional at what he does. The world NEEDS more like him in every industry. Matthew is one of our most valued partners now, as we strive to bring JDM to Rochester and the Great Lakes. I’m a tough case, I openly admit, but he worked through my caution and I’m now very happy to purchase through him. Call me if you want, I’ll recommend Matthew to anyone. Drew
IF YOU ARE OVERLY CAUTIOUS READ THIS I am over the top and I am aware of it. Matthew probably should get an award for dealing with me. I dig into everything and am used to fighting not to get taken at local auctions (I own a dealership and believe strongly in integrity). Early into my fist purchase (of many) Matthew earned my trust. He’s a rare breed: a true professional and exceptional at what he does. The world NEEDS more like him in every industry. Matthew is one of our most valued partners now, as we strive to bring JDM to Rochester and the Great Lakes. I’m a tough case, I openly admit. Find me and call me if you want, I’ll recommend Matthew to anyone. Drew
I always wanted a Land Cruiser ! Mathew helped me find 2 beautiful trucks from the Japanese auction. Had them delivered to Freeport, TX last week. He was amazing to work with. Fast response time on bids, super easy to work with, he has a lot of experience and answered all questions promptly. Will be working with JCD more in the future to purchase more vehicles !
Very pleased with my experience with JCD. Mat helped me with my purchase of a Honda Beat and its shipping to the port of Baltimore. Everything was seamless and I would (and already have) recommended this company to several friends.
Thanks to JapanCarDirect for the opportunity, Yoshi took well care of my requests with a incomparable patience and fast follow up. Will definitely pass the word around !!! 👌🇨🇦🇯🇵
Fantastic service, helped me through the process of importing my JZX100 to the UK, Everything was clear and fees were low, worth every penny though, fantastic and couldn't have asked for more!
I just picked up my dream campervan from port and have to say that Japan car direct was with me the entire way. I felt so supported all my questions were answered and I could not imagine doing something like this without them. I highly recommend the whole team, trust them and would encourage anyone to use there services.
Mathew and all stuff JCD are best. I ordered 4 cars to UA. Support was 24H. The team did its best to solve my problems. They are really good. Now I can recommend them. Unique condition of the car. P.S. sorry but the photo was taken immediately upon arrival. Thank you again!
I just wanna thank Matthew and the whole team at Japan Car Direct, they always went above and beyond in making sure their clients are always happy and informed about the vehicles they are purchasing. I am still in the buying process but so far 5/5 definitely. I’ll keep everyone posted when I do find a car!
Do yourself a favor, call Mathew at Japan Car Direct. Let him take the worry about doing business over seas off your plate. Not knowing anything about importing vehicles from Japan, I spent countless hours studying and trying to figure it all out. The headaches were too much! After Mathew walked me through the process it was a piece of cake. We've already bought a couple and are now buying more with complete confidence. Thanks guys, much much appreciated.
Can not recommend these guys enough. I dealt with Matt, who was extremely helpful and patient with all of my stupid questions. The way they have the whole process is so convenient, especially with the live video translations of the auction sheets. I will absolutely be returning to them in the future.
Trustworthy group here! They made it easy from point a to b. So glad this was the first group I tried as I have heard horror stories about the import process. Highly recommended.
Yoshi and team were patient in helping me find the right car (green 2016 Prius 4WD) and get me through the process. Flawless service, prompt response to communications, on delivery the car was better than expected, very close to new looking. Their recommended partners for shipping and entry into NZ were on the ball too. Highly recommended! Pro tip: don't mess around; decide exactly what you want, then bid to win.