Vehicle Search Engine: Over 150,000 vehicles at auction weekly, plus thousands more on dealer lots.
Let’s find the ideal car for you today!!
- About Us
- How To Buy
- Info and Terms
- Japan Car News
- 1959 Ferrari California Spyder LWB
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX sells for $138,000
- 3,000 hp Nissan GT-R
- Affordable used Japanese campers
- Air-cooled Porsche 911 perfection
- Aston Martin is Huge in Japan
- Auto Test: The World’s Safest Motorsport
- Drifting on the Cheap: PVC Drift!
- Extreme Camber in Japanese Cars
- Honda Won Four 2018 ‘Best Cars for the Money’ Awards
- Incredible Group B Rally auction featuring Lancia Delta S4 Stradale
- Japanese Engine Displacement
- Japanese Food Trucks
- One-off BMW M3 30 Years American Edition
- Porsche unveils the fastest, most expensive Porsche 911 ever
- Premium JDM Classics Part 1
- Premium JDM Classics Part 2
- Self-healing electric Lamborghini supercar
- Shaken and Self Inspection
- Subaru WRX STI sets new record
- The 2018 Toyota Century — Japan’s answer to Rolls-Royce
- The First FIA Intercontinental Drifting Cup!
- The Honda NSX returns to Spa 24
- The insane McLaren 600LT meets crazy JDM models from the 90s
- Toyota Announces Gazoo Racing Company
- Toyota Rotary Engine Vehicle Displayed at CES 2018
- JDM Vehicles
- Mini Trucks and Kei Turbo Cars
- Kei Truck Repair Tips
- Mini “Kei” Trucks
- Turbo “Kei” Cars
- Turbo “Kei” Vans
They've somehow made what was expected to be complicated, so simple. I got all the info I needed and imported my first JDM car without a single problem. Matthew was super fast to respond and always had an answer.
A must for exporting cars from Japan. I've exported various models with these guys now and they have been exactly how we wanted them with no underlying issues or surprises when they arrive. Very pleased and will continue to use these guys in the future!
This was my first time importing a vehicle for my personal use and naturally I was leary about who to go through. After looking through a few other places and after getting in touch with a longtime customer of theirs I decided to try these guys out. I can say without a doubt I'm glad I did. They are definitely professional and know their craft when it comes to getting you your dream car. Everything from getting cars inspected and bidding was completely transparent and went smoothly. I couldn't be happier with the car I bought and I hope down the line I'll be able to purchase another using these guys!! Thanks for all you guys do!!!
I have already purchased 3 cars from this company and have a 4th on the way. They are very nice, extremely helpful, and work around your budget. I worked with Yoshi. He is very nice and made me a lot more comfortable with the wire transfers (after purchasing the vehicle), because let’s be honest, it is nerve racking to send money to a foreign country and have to wait several weeks for your vehicle to arrive. However, everything has gone smoothly, and they make it very easy to import the car of your dreams. I will continue to go with Japan Car Direct for all my japan car needs 😀
Amazing people to work with. Answered any question I could think of and never left me hanging in during the entire process. I was always kept in the loop. Matt and his team are superb in every way. From picking my car out at auction to picking it up at port they were always there and now I have great little cappuccino to drive around now! I will be using them again to bring in another car in the near future that's for sure.